Adrian Lewis Peterson is an American football running back. Adrian Peterson played college football at Oklahoma. He is one of the greatest running backs in football history.
|Full Name||Adrian Lewis Peterson|
|Date of Birth||21st March 1985.|
|Age||38 Years old.|
|Parents||Father- Nelson Peterson|
Mother- Bonita Brown
|Height||6 feet 1 Inches/185 Cm.|
|Weight||100 Kgs/220 Lbs|
|Career Info||High School- Palestine High School|
College- Oklahoma (2004–2006).
Position- running back.
NFL Draft- 2007/Round 1 / Pick: 7
1 million followers
|Youtube Channel||Youtube/ Peterson|
1.2 million followers
|Net Worth||$ 1 million (INR 7.99 Cr)|
|Last Updated||August 2022|
Adrian Peterson was born in Palestine, Texas, USA. He is a football player who is known for The League (2009). The NFL on CBS (1956) and NFL Monday Night Football (1970).
His both parents were good athletes. His father had wanted to be a professional basketball player, but he was injured in a domestic accident. His mother Bonnita was a long jumper and sprinter. Peterson had a brother Brian who was killed by a drunk driver. Peterson was seven at the time. At an early age, Adrian Peterson showed an exciting sport in the youth teams he played for. Education.Adrian Peterson attended Palestine High School where he was involved in sports playing football and basketball as well as participating in track events.
He was selected by the Minnesota Vikings. He was signed in July 2007, and his contract was $40.5 million (INR 3,23.88 Cr) over five years.
High School Career
Peterson was a three-sport standout in football, and basketball, at Palestine High School. Peterson was most notable in football.
Peterson attended the University of Oklahoma, where he played from 2004 to 2006. He finished second to USC quarterback Matt Leinart in the Heisman Trophy voting.
Peterson declared that he would forgo his senior year of college and enter the 2007 NFL Draft on January 15, 2007. Coming into the league, he was known as a tall, upright runner possessing a rare combination of speed, strength, ability, size and highly aggressive running style. On April 28, 2007, Peterson was selected by the Minnesota Vikings in the first round of the 2007 NFL Draft. After three months of being drafted, he was signed by the Vikings on July 29, 2007. His contract was worth $40.5 million over five years.
In recent years on December 1, 2021, Peterson was signed to the Seattle Seahawks practice squad. He was activated off the practice squad for the Seahawks’ Week 13 game. He was inactive for the remaining five games of the 2021 season.
Record and other accomplishments
- 9* NFC Offensive Player of the Week.
- 2* NFC Offensive Player of the Month.
- Most rushing yards in a single game.
- Most 60+ yard touchdown tuned in a career.
- Tied-most 50+ yard runs in a single season.
- Tied-most 200+ rushing yard games in a career.
- NFL MVP.
- 3-time NFL rushing yards leader.
- First player in NFL history to score a rushing touchdown with six different reams
Vikings franchise records
- Most career rushing touchdowns.
- Most rushing yards in a single season:2,097 .
- Most rushing touchdowns in a single season:18.
- Most career rushing yards.
- Most career carries.
Pro Bowl records
- Most career rushing touchdowns (4)
In 2016, he and Williams opened a gym in Houston that includes a soccer field, and an MMA training area.
- Minnesota Vikings (2007-2016).
- New Orleans Saints (2017) .
- Arizona Cardinals (2017).
- Washington Redskins (2018-2019).
- Detroit Lions (2020).
- Tennessee Titans (2021).
- Seattle Seahawks (2021)
- NFL Most Valuable Player (2012).
- NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year (2007).
- PFWA All-Rookie Team (2007).
- Art Rooney Award (2019) .
- Big 12 Offensive Freshman of the Year (2004).
Q. How tall is Adrian Peterson?
Ans:- He is 6 feet 1 Inches/185 Cm tall.
Q.How old is Adrian Peterson?
Ans:- As of 2022, he is 38 Years old.
Q.What is Adrian Peterson known for?
Ans:- He is a professional gridiron football player who is considered one of the finest running backs in the history of the sport.