Father’s name is Anil Chandra Shah and mother Smt Kusum Ben Shah.
Amit Shah has completed his graduation in biochemistry from Ahmadabad.
After completion of his graduation, he started working With his father’s business.
Every one of us must remember the 2014 elections, also, the Uttar Pradesh elections & the 2019 elections and the get over of Section 370. People have revised the mantra that ‘Modi hai to mumkin hai’ but along with him, Mr Amit Shah has played a key role in shaping Indian Politics. Both of these wonderful people have created a new history. In this article, we are going to discuss in depth Amit Shah, his political career and many more.
Table of Contents
- Know about the Indian ministry of home affairs Mr Amit Shah
- Some Unknown Facts
- Quick Facts
Know about the Indian ministry of home affairs Mr Amit Shah
He started his political career from the RSS in 1983. After four years, he joined BJP in 1987.
The same year in December, he got married To Sonal Shah.
They have a child Whose name is Jay Shah.
Mr Amit Shah was appointed President of the Arthur Janata Party in the year of 2014.
In the year 2019 Also took charge of the ministry of home affairs.
He is not only the successful party President in our country but also Holds a strong position in India. On Twitter with 30.9 million followers & apart from Twitter followers, on Instagram he has 4.5 Million followers at the same time.
He came into the limelight in Indian mainstream politics for his excellent management when he was the election campaign manager for Lal Krishna Advani in Gandhinagar during the 1991 Lok Sabha elections. In July 2014, BJP’s Central Parliamentary Board unanimously approved him & appointment as president of the party. He was reelected BJP President on 24th January 2016.
He is often referred to as a modern-day Chanakya of Indian Politics and he is actually an admirer of Chanakya. He took office as Minister of Home Affairs on 1st June 2019. On 5th August 2019. He moved a resolution to scrap Article 370 in the Rajya Sabha, and also reorganize the state with Jammu and Kashmir serving as one of the union territories.
Some Unknown Facts
- He was born on 22nd October 1964.
- His full name is Amit Anilchandra Shah.
- He is married to Mrs Sonal Shah.
- He was born and brought up in Mumbai and he belongs to a very well to do joint family.
- He has never lost an election for which he has contested.
- He believes that if he had not been “sent to jail by the Congress” in 2010 in an alleged fake encounter case, he would not have been at the centre stage of his party’s politics in 2014.
- He has a various range of car collection of luxury cars like:
- Tata Safari of Rs 13.3 Lacs,
- Mahindra Scorpio of Rs 17.97 Lacs,
- Hyundai Creta of Rs 11.79 Lacs.
- Toyota Fortuner of Rs 38.65 Lacs,
- Toyota Innova Crysta of Rs 24.67 Lacs.
- BMW 7 series of Rs 1.35 Cr.
|Name||Sri Amit Anil Chandra Shah|
|Parents||Father Anil Chandra Shah and mother Smt Kusum Ben Shah.|
|Education Qualification||Graduation in biochemistry from Ahmedabad.|
|Twitter follower||30.9 million|
|Instagram follower||4.5 Million|
|Official Instagram||Instagram/Amit Shah|
|Luxury cars collection||Tata Safari of Rs 13.3 Lacs, Mahindra Scorpio of Rs 17.97 Lacs, Hyundai Creta of Rs 11.79 Lacs, Toyota Fortuner of Rs 38.65 Lacs.|
Toyota Innova Crysta of Rs 24.67 Lacs.BMW 7 series of Rs 1.35 Cr
|Net Worth||$ 5.5 Million (INR 45.68 Cr).|
|Last Updated||October 2022|
What is the educational Qualification of Amit Shah?
Graduation in Biochemistry
What is the Full Name of Amit Shah?
Sri Amit Anil Chandra Shah
What is the Name of Amit Shah’s wife?