Lovepreet Singh was born on the 6th of September in 1997 and presently his age is 24 years as of 2022. He is an Indian Weightlifter who participates in the men’s 109 kg weight category. He won a silver medal at the 2021 Commonwealth Weightlifting Championships and a bronze medal at the 2022 Commonwealth Games. He works for the Indian Navy.
He is one of the rising weightlifter of Indian who has made India proud in many times in the Commonwealth Weightlifting Championships winning the various medal 2021 Commonwealth Weightlifting Championships in 109 kg weight category with a total lift of 348 kg & 2020-21 Senior Nationals in 109 weight category with a total lift of 332 kg. Bronze. We hope he would made his country more proud in near future.
|Born On||6th September 1997|
|Hometown||Bal Sachander, Amritsar.|
|Profession||Weightlifter, SSR in the Indian Navy.|
|Height||6 feet/182 Cm.|
|Weight||109 kg/240.30 Lbs.|
|School||• A government school in Rajasthan, Amritsar|
● D.A.V. Senior Secondary School, Amritsar
|Education Qualiﬁcation||12th pass from D.A.V. Senior Secondary School, Amritsar.|
|Tattoo||A Weightlifter is inked on his arm.|
|Net Worth||$ 1 million (INR 7.96 Cr)|
|Last Updated||August 2022|
Coach – Heera Singh, Rupinder Singh & Vijay Sharma
- 2017 Junior Commonwealth Weightlifting Championships in 105 kg weight category with a total lift of 325 kg.
- 2016-2017 Junior Nationals in the 105 kg weight category with a total lift of 317 kg.
- 2017-2018 Junior Nationals in 105 kg weight category with a total lift of 328 kg.
- 2021-2022 Senior Nationals in 109 kg weight category with a total lift of 350 kg. Silver.
- 2021 Commonwealth Weightlifting Championships in 109 kg weight category with a total lift of 348 kg.
- 2020-21 Senior Nationals in 109 weight category with a total lift of 332 kg. Bronze.
- 2022 Commonwealth Games in 109 kg weight category with a total lift of 355 kg.
- 2017 Asian Youth and Junior Weightlifting Championships in 105 kg weight category with a total lift of 331 kgs.
- Lovepreet Singh is an Indian Weightlifter who competed in the 109 kg weight category at the 2022 Commonwealth Games, where he secured a bronze medal creating a national record of 192 kg in clean and jerk.
- His ﬁrst developed an interest in Weightlifting when he was 13 after watching a bunch of kids in his locality lifting weights.
- He has been participating in Weightlifting events since his school days at D.A.V.
- After completing his schooling, in 2015, he joined the Indian Navy.
- After seven years of hard work and determination, he was inducted into the national camp in Patiala.
- He is a member of the Chandigarh Amateur Weightlifting Association.
- After lifting the weight of 163 kg in the snatch round during the 2022 Commonwealth Games, Lovepreet Singh did Sidhu Moose Wala’s signature ‘thigh-ﬁve’ to celebrate.
Q.Who is Lovepreet?
Ans:- He is an Indian weightlifter who won bronze in the 109kg weight category on Wednesday, August 3rd 2022.
Q.How old is Lovepreet Singh bodybuilder?
Ans:- As on 2022, he is 25 years old.
Q.What is the Height of Lovepreet Singh?
Ans:- The height of Lovepreet Singh is 6 feet/182 Cm.
Q. Where is the birthplace of Lovepreet Singh?
Ans:- His birthplace is Jalandhar, Punjab.
Q. What is the Date of Birth of Lovepreet Singh?
Ans:- The birthday of Lovepreet Singh is on 6th September 1997.